Your wedding isn’t just a celebration of your love; additionally, it is a method to thank the special people in your daily life. Wedding favors, specifically, are the expression of this gratitude. It says “many thanks to being there”-and also, is definitely a token of affection.
That’s why couples should give as much consideration to their wedding favors because they do to any other detail in the marriage. Why give something boring and generic, that may only end up gathering dust in the corner of a closet? Make it special, make it beautiful, and make it unique-something that, when seen, can make them remember you as well as your wedding.
You’ll find many unique suggestions for wedding favors. Listed below are just points to consider as you select from the choice:
* Adhere to your wedding theme. Did you have a beach wedding? Just a little glass jar with sand and shells may be used as a paperweight. Put in a romantic quote or a verse from a poem with a sea theme, and you have something suitable and practical. Dried flowers pinned against a refrigerator magnet make a pleasant garden wedding favor, while a Medieval-themed wedding can possess chocolate coins in a velvet pouch.
* Be nostalgic. Decorate an image frame with a couple of portrait, or a CD together with your favorite music. Even a typical box, useful for assorted items like paperclips or jewelry, becomes a touching wedding favor if it’s filled up with potpourri and an individual note from the couple thanking the guest for “sweet memories”.
* Give something helpful, but dainty. How about a champagne elegance with a heart (to “toast” your brand-new life), with an email that says that you hope that your guest could have many days as content as this wedding can be for you personally? A sachet with potpourri, to place into the closet, may also carry the scent of the flowers in your bouquet. They are things that they won’t buy for themselves, but will certainly appreciate-while transporting the theme of your wedding.
* Think “sweets”. Chocolates and candies are always a welcome souvenir and may be wrapped to reflect the theme of your wedding. In case you have an extremely elegant evening wedding, try rum balls in a little gold box; or in case you have a seaside wedding, give chocolates shaped like sea shells. You may also ask some suppliers to create your monogram right into a chocolate, or possess chocolate handpainted to appear to be little bouquets of flowers.
* Even “ordinary” wedding favors become extra special if they’re presented properly. Try grouping your wedding favors to be section of the table centerpiece. For instance, little boxes of chocolate, organized in a tier, can truly add to the wonder of the reception region. Or, you could have chocolate rosebuds inserted into your regular floral centerpiece-now that’s a “sweet” discovery!
There are so many unique wedding favors that the problem isn’t what things to give, but which to provide. And with the huge variety, there’s bound to become one that fits into your budget and theme.